Why would I care about medicine cabinet makeover? There is one thing I’ve learnt the hard way. When your health suffers, nothing else matters. When I felt sick, I would oftentimes go to the nearest drugstore. And get over-the-counter medicines to help with my condition. I never thought about long term effects of drugs on my body. That is until I met my mentor that I value and respect who shared essential oils and healthy lifestyle with me.
22 ways to use nature to help you recover
And now I would like to share that wisdom with you. Listed below are two dozen conditions and aches that can and should be helped using natural remedies and essential oils. Some products I’m listing are guaranteed natural solutions, even that they have brand names. Like OnGuard is a combination of multiple essential oils. Or DigestZen is 100% natural (you can trust Doterra, I know that for sure).. So let’s see how you can turn your pills-and-mixtures medical cabinet into a natural organic healthy medical cabinet.
- Antibiotics, warts removal medicine – Oregano essential oil
- Pain and headaches medicine – PastTense from Doterra, lavender essential oil
- Cold and flu medicine, nasal decongestant, allergy medicine – Breathe from Doterra
- Anti-itch lotion, burn cream, cut/scrape disinfectant – lavender essential oil
- Immune system boost, sore throat medicine – OnGuard from Doterra
- Anti-fungal cream, foot powder, ear drops, dandruff shampoo – Melaleuca oil
- Muscle pain cream, joint and arthritis pain aids – Deep blue rub, lemongrass essential oil
- Insect repellent – TerraShield
- Female PMS, hormone balancing, menopause products – Solace
- Mineral Oil – fractured coconut oil
- Sanitizing agent, hand sanitizer – Purify from Doterra
- Upset stomach aid, Laxative, Antacids – DigestZen
- Anti-acne treatment – Clearskin from Doterra
- Vitamins, Omegas, Resveratrol, Energy Drinks – Lifelong vitality (LLV) from Doterra
- Antidepressants – Frankincense Oil and LLV
- Stress aids, Diaper cream, after shave, hemorrhoid cream – Balance
- Sleep and Anxiety aids – Serenity
- Fluoride toothpaste – OnGuard toothpaste
- Fever reducer, energy aids, mouthwash – peppermint essential oil
- Weight-loss aids – Slim and Sassy
- Food enzymes – TerraZyme
- Detox products – lemon essential oil, Zendocrine
You can take a look at all and more of the wonderful essential oil products here
So what are your favorite ways to combat everyday illnesses? What tips do you have for medicine cabinet makeover? Do you have a tried and true substitute to common drugs? I would love to hear what you have to say and share.
Please visit our facebook page to upload a medicine cabinet makeover jpeg guide 🙂
I love nature and animals. And I adore everything naturally beautiful. No matter if it is a purple flower in my park or some smart finance idea – all things are wondrous in their own way. I see life as constant adventure and opportunity to learn new things. I enjoy being positive and sharing my smile and knowledge to help you on your way to a more beautiful life.